Click here to see Pervious Concrete in use from start to finish!
The term “pervious concrete”typically describes a zero-slump, open-graded material consisting of portland cement, coarse aggregate, little or no fine aggregate, admixtures, and water.
Other Pervious Concrete Names
Rice Krispies®Treat Concrete
The Pervious Concrete Market Is Growing!
- Viable solution for stormwater management
- It's a 'green' alternative for concrete industry
- Two test methods have been submitted to ASTM
Unique Chemical Admixture System Developed
- Help overcome pervious concrete challenges
- MRWR, HCA & VMA are proven technologies
- Project case study has verified lab work and field performance